2010-06-29

Healing by Light or by Doctor

By Roger Joyeux

“And behold, a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment: for she said within herself, 'If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole.' But Jesus turned (him) about, and when he saw her, he said, “Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole.” And the woman was made whole from that hour. (Matthew 9:20-22)”

The healing power of the Christ light is well known. As Jesus implied, healing takes place where the faith is strong. We, of the light, all have the Christ light within and therefore have the power of healing. But how much of the light of Christ do we have within? And, how much of the power of healing can we lay claim to?

Jesus did emphasize that healing did require faith.

I confess. I have experienced healings here and there that came from my faith in the light. Yet, I also confess that my first impulse when I suffer a flesh wound is to rush off to the emergency room for stitches. Even though the blood stopped gushing from the wound as soon as I had “laid on the hands”, I was convinced that I was only applying pressure. Was my faith strong enough? Was I using my powers of healing?

The answer is yes!

“Yes”, however, is an answer that takes the larger universe into account. We live in the third dimension, on Earth, and breathe oxygen. It’s all so physical. The light that does the healing, and my faith in the light are grounded in physical density.


© Roger Joyeux May 2010. See Roger’s website for more info about his newest book, The Story of Light, Through Heaven's Gate. Roger also looks after the website and is available to help you with your website. Call 403-225-2016, email, or visit www.webdesign11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment